NSW Public School performances seem to be an annual event, where kids show of their entertainment skills. And I am talking real entertainment. Colourful, well choreographed shows with smiling kids in exceptionally clever outfits.
Although I cannot match the school names to the performances, today’s show at Martin Place involved:
- Menai High School
- Balgowlah Heights Public School
- Caringbah High School
- North Sydney Boys High School
- Macarthur Girls High School
- Crestwood Public School
- Caringbah and North Sydney Boys High Schools
- Conservatorium High School
- Talent Development Program Vocal Soloist
Well done kids (and teachers).
PS: Are you afraid of clowns?